Expert Environmental Services in the Bay Area
Our Team & Offices
Our team of licensed Professional Geologists and Engineers, Certified Safety Professionals, Certified Industrial Hygienists, Certified Asbestos Consultants, and Certified Lead Inspectors, provides a wide range of specialized environmental compliance services.
About Our Company
Aurora Environmental Services has been providing specialized environmental consulting services throughout the Bay Area for close to a decade. Aurora offers hazardous materials testing and management; industrial hygiene assessments, indoor air quality testing and health and safety training; Phase I/II environmental site assessment; soil, soil vapor and groundwater testing, AHERA Asbestos Hazard Emergency Response Act Plans and Updates, Asbestos/Lead/Mold investigations, and reports and coordination with regulators. Aurora provides a wide range of environmental consulting services for school districts throughout the Bay Area.
Auroras’ clients include school districts, military bases, architects and engineers, prime contractors, banks and lenders, insurance companies, hospitals, transportation agencies, industrial facilities, multi-family and single family residential, and more. Aurora is a certified SBE/WBE/MBE/LBE/SLEB, with a current DIR registration from the State of California.
Aurora is certified with city, county, and state agencies as a women-owned, small, local, and emerging business.
|California Department of General Services
|California Public Utilities Commission / Suppliers Clearinghouse Database
|City and County of San Francisco / Contract Monitoring Division
|Port of Oakland
Environmental Compliance Programs for School Districts
- AHERA Management Site Plan, Inspection, Update
- Asbestos/Lead/Mold Investigation
- Science Laboratory Compliance
- Chemical Hygiene Plan
- Chemical Survey
- Chemical Removal (Lab Pack)
- Williams Act Facilities Inspection/Audit
- Health and Safety Inspection
- Hazardous Materials Inventory
- SHWCCAF Permit by Rule
- Playground Safety Inspection
- Above Ground Storage Tank Inspection and Testing
- Spill Prevention, Control and Countermeasure Plan (SPCCP)
- Hazardous Materials Business Plan (HMBP)
- Third-party Review of Lab Results for Validation of Lead in Drinking Water (Hardship Funding Petition)